Am 02.04.2011 23:38, schrieb bearophile:
Andrej Mitrovic:

If I didn't know it better I would think it's still April 1st. :D

I don't like the "octal!" a lot, I prefer a syntax like the Python3 one, but
Walter never stops moving himself forward :-)

Bye,
bearophile

No ofence, but I sometimes get the opinion that you think something is better just because there's "Python" written on it. But sure, syntaxes are a matter of taste and people shouldn't dispute about tastes.

Mafi

PS I don't want to say every of Python's decisions is wrong. Many of them are great (but defenitely not significant intendation).