On 11/06/2011 11:56, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
"Alix Pexton"<alix.dot.pex...@gmail.dot.com>  wrote in message
On 11/06/2011 06:18, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
We should rename Yes and No to Yay and Nay to make them alignable, and
even more importantly to make us appear as old Englishmen!

"Yay" and "Nay" are too similar looking, but luckily, "Yay" is not
actually a old English word :)  A more correct alternative would be "Aye"
(pronounced the same as "eye"), which (along with "Nay") is still used for
some voting actions (such as councillors deciding where to go for lunch).
I myself say it al least 20 times a day :)

Dost thou, verily?

Aye!

A...