Am 29.06.2011 09:40, schrieb Daniel Murphy:
"Benjamin Thaut"<c...@benjamin-thaut.de>  wrote in message
I just build dmd, druntime and phobos fromt the latest git revision (as
druntime does not build with dmd 2.053). The game does build with it, but
as soon as it starts a exception gets thrown in the GC which does not get
cought by any of my catch blocks.
Maybe I did something wrong building dmd, is there a guide somewhere?

Recent changes have made allocating memory from the GC while a collection is
running (eg inside a class destructor) throw an exception.  Is it possible
your code is doing this?

It actually was a manual delete inside a destructor from some old D1 xml parser I'm still using.
Thanks for the tip.

--
Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut