So, basically, a lot of CTFE changes have been happening, and Don has said
pretty much said that we're not currently making guarantees about what's
CTFEable and what isn't. And until the changes stabilize and Don is willing to
make guarantees, Phobos can't guarantee anything about CTFE.

Yes, but still I think a comprehensive regression test suite would be helpful, also for Don, because it would show him, well, if there are any regressions. I mean, it's not like Don would say, »Hey I just work on CTFE stuff that is fun to do and don't care about the rest«…

David