On 2011-07-14 22:25, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
On 7/14/11, Jacob Carlborg<d...@me.com>  wrote:
I think a few dozen lines is way to much for a build script. If I choose
to use all default configurations I want to only need to write one line:

target("main.d");

I'm not talking about simple projects. I'm talking about libraries
which might use other C libraries, where you need to download
dependencies before building (due to licensing issues that prevent
distribution for example) or invoke code generators, and check that
the user has all the tools before building.

Have you seen the QtD CMakefile? It's almost 1000 lines.

Ok. I rather not look at a 1000 line cmakefile :)

--
/Jacob Carlborg