On 2011-07-15 10:08, KennyTM~ wrote:
IANAL, but there should be mention of the Boost license somewhere.

ssize_t (Line 50): Why not use sizediff_t?
Line 58..67: I think version blocks should be like

version (Windows)
{
else version (Posix)
{
else
static assert(0, "unsupported platform");

pathSplitter: Is it possible to make it a bidirectional range (implement
.back and .popBack())?

pathCharMatch: On OS X the file system is case-insensitive by default.
Also, I'm not sure if restricting to ASCII is fine. Actually the
case-sensitivity is independent of the platform, e.g. you can configure
a case-sensitive disk on Windows.

It's possible to do that on Mac OS X as well.

--
/Jacob Carlborg