On 2011-07-19 04:51, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
"Jacob Carlborg"<d...@me.com>  wrote in message
Ok. Will the build script change the configuration file?

Yes.

Seems kind of strange. Usually the config file is used to control the
build script, not the other way around.

It's not really "the other way around" since the buildscript would still
load the configuration file and use the settings in it (I guess I neglected
to mention that part). It's just that creating it isn't done separately from
the buildscript like with the clunky autotools. From a quick browse through
the docs, Waf seems to have the buildscript direct the creation of the
configuration file, too.

I start to think that we mean different things when we say "config file". What would you have in the config file?

--
/Jacob Carlborg