On 11/14/11 12:42 PM, Michel Fortin wrote:
You mean this doesn't make sense to you?

- Multi-paradigm convenience: it's much more convenient than mixing code
from two or more languages.
- Native power: can use every bit of power your hardware can provide
because it's native.
- Modern efficiency: all modern languages now have good optimizers
built-in, making the code efficient.

To me all this sounds twisted.

It probably makes more sense from your perspective to match them the way
you did, I won't contest that. But there's always a way to match them
differently that would fit someone else's perspective. So to me it
raises questions whether those words mean anything or they are there to
impress the less knowledgeable (buzzwords). Or at least it'd raise those
questions if I were visiting the site for the first time.

I thought about these words for weeks. I could not find a more clear and concise way to state D's differentiating features.