On 12/09/2011 02:38 PM, Tobias Pankrath wrote:
Timon Gehr wrote:

It is confusing to people who don't know the language. It is a simple
construct. In my experience, it is certainly not error prone. If you are
aware that such an operator exists.

It may not be error prone to write, but it is error prone to read, because
the comma-operator tends to hide in the language noise produced by all those
brackets, semicolons, commas, parenthesis and curly braces.

I don't like it, if I have to be uber careful when reading trivial code.

You always have to be careful when reading code.
I prefer when there is not a lot to read (dense code).