On Wednesday, 14 December 2011 at 19:50:39 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
Also, I find it interesting that after I explicitly said I didn't need any "d00d ur browser iz teh old!" crusaders, I get three such responses in under 3 hours (although at least one of them looked like it may have been tongue-in-cheek...?).

Psst: they all were.

Apperently I'm not allowed to choose my own browser? Or maybe I'm just not allowed to mention which one I'm using?

Fuck, how dare I have *any* problem with anything that's popular. Imagine the *nerve* of that asshole Nick who stubburnly *refuses* to be thrilled with twitter!! After all it's new and popular! Let's stone that goddamn old-fasionioned motherfucker for not being the good little corporate trend-whore he's expected to be!!

what