On 1/22/12 3:18 PM, Manu wrote:
On 22 January 2012 18:42, Sean Kelly <s...@invisibleduck.org
<mailto:s...@invisibleduck.org>> wrote:

    The popularity of a language has no bearing on the quality of one of
    its features. Are there other message passing schemes you prefer?

As said in the original post, I think receiveOnly() is the most
intuitive API. I just think that one should be named receive(), and
perhaps receive() may be renamed receiveMulti(). Surely that would be
more intuitive to more people?

Names will not change.

Also both Only and Multi varieties should have a Timeout version, and I
would love to see a poll()/pollMulti() function.

This is sensible. You may want to add functions through pull requests, or make enhancement requests on bugzilla.

Thanks,