On 1/24/12 8:41 PM, Denis Shelomovskij wrote:
24.01.2012 19:28, David Nadlinger пишет:
And I in turn am amazed by the number of people who didn't notice that
Brad's post was … uhm, how do I put that … not entirely serious. For a
clue, you might want to look up »A modest proposal«.

David,
thinking of all the poor babies

Have you just called me an ignorant person?
So... Yes, I am. Pity, but looks like everything I can is to code in D
and drink Vodka with white bears... Joking aside.

No, sorry, this shouldn't come off as directed specifically at you or anybody else – I was really just amazed by the number of "serious" responses Brad's post triggered.

David