On Thursday, 2 February 2012 at 04:39:11 UTC, dsimcha wrote:
Wait a minute, since when do we even have a std.xml2? I've never heard of it and it's not in the Phobos source tree (I just checked).

As others point out it is xmlp, I've been using it for the last year or two, and recently seen an improvement on performance (as mentioned). I don't know how comparable it is, and Richard seems to see a slow down from GC, for me disabling the GC during load doesn't change load time, but I'm not using the document loader.

I hope Michael will put some effort into getting it ready for review. But still, people should use it and get him some incentive to do the work.