On 01/02/2012 20:02, Jesse Phillips wrote:

Interesting, I've been using XmlVisitor on two 30meg and one 10meg, load
time for all files being 30secs, this is actually an improvement from an
older version of xmlp which took 60secs. Not sure if DocumentBuilder
would be much different.

For reference, the file i was testing with has ~50000 root nodes, each of which has several children. The number of nodes seems to have a much larger effect on the speed that the amount of data.

I tried it with an old version of KXML and that seems somewhat faster, although the latest version doesn't seem to build with 2.058 and it's a more basic library.