On Saturday, 10 March 2012 at 06:53:49 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
Really? D is a stable language as of this moment? Interesting.

Yeah, it is. It removes restrictions or sometimes adds stuff,
but over this last year, not much of the language has actually
broke.

I have a lot of D code, some of it rather fancy, and I can't
actually think of a place where a *language* change broke it.

Library changes break it almost every other release, but language
changes tend to be ok. There's regressions every so often,
but they aren't bad.

You mean Windows 3.1.

You're insane! D rox my sox right off my cox and has
for a long time, and it has been getting pretty
consistently better.