On Sunday, 29 April 2012 at 08:30:15 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Sunday, April 29, 2012 10:22:44 David Nadlinger wrote:
Yes, point taken, but what does this have to do with locality?

I think that you're thinking of something completely different about the term locality than I meant. I meant locality in terms of how close the aa[key] expression was to the key in aa expression within the function - i.e. how local they were to each other. I may have misused the term though. I don't
know.

Okay, then it was just a misunderstanding, I thought about memory locality.

David