On 18/05/12 09:58, Lars T. Kyllingstad wrote:
Still, we made the switch, and I haven't really registered that many complaints
since. So now I'm curious: Windows users, have you just resigned, or did Git
actually turn out to work well on Windows?

I'm mostly a Linux-user, but I have played with Git on Windows and don't recall it being particularly different from the Linux experience. I'd have thought the main issue would be that Windows-oriented people aren't used to using command-line stuff (in my experience this can extend to devs as well as regular users).