18.05.2012 11:58, Lars T. Kyllingstad написал:
I remember back when we were considering whether to move DMD, Phobos and
druntime from SVN on DSource to Git on GitHub, there were some concerns
about using Git on Windows. People claimed that Git was a very
Linux-centric tool, and that Windows support was buggy at best.

Still, we made the switch, and I haven't really registered that many
complaints since. So now I'm curious: Windows users, have you just
resigned, or did Git actually turn out to work well on Windows?
Specifically, is it usable from the CMD command line, and are graphical
front-ends such as TortoiseGit any good? (I know running it through
Cygwin works well, but that doesn't count.)

-Lars

I'm happy with TortoiseGit (there was a few crashes recently but it isn't annoying) and TortoiseHg. IMHO, they are as easy as GitHub's Fork->Edit->Pull GUI.

--
Денис В. Шеломовский
Denis V. Shelomovskij