Am 19.05.2012 15:35, schrieb Sean Kelly:
On May 18, 2012, at 5:39 PM, "Mehrdad"<wfunct...@hotmail.com>  wrote:

Yeah, imagine trying to name a method named "getValue()" to something else
(probably because you realized that's not a great name :P).

A HUGE time waster without refactoring tools, and last time I checked, no
text-based tool did it.

Possibly because this can be accomplished from the command line with
find/grep/sed and the like.

While wiping everything else that is also called getValue() along the way, even if they belong to instances of other classes.

I like UNIX and the command line is invaluable for certain tasks regardless of the operating system, but sometimes I wonder if people realized that it is no longer 1970 and better ways to develop software do exist.

--
Paulo