On Thu, 24 May 2012 19:06:14 +0100, Brad Anderson <e...@gnuk.net> wrote:
I find the new Win7 to be much too clever. For example, if you move a
window up
against the top edge of the screen, it switches to full screen. Aggh. I
know why that was done, but it's just tailfins and taillights in the shape
of jet engines. I prefer utilitarian interfaces.

I actually love AeroSnap.  Not for that maximization feature but for what
it does when you drag to the left and right sides of the screen. It makes working between two locations or from two windows (say a text editor and a
reference) much easier.

Me too.. and <windows key> + left, right, up, and down are faster for keyboard shortcut lovers like me who find the mouse "too slow" :p