On 2012-06-13 13:47, Iain Buclaw wrote:

std.datetime is one reason for me to run it again. I can imagine that
*that* module will have an impact on parse times.  But I'm still
persistent that the majority of the compile time in the frontend is
done in the first semantic pass, and not the read/parser stage. :~)

You should try the Objective-C/D bridge, that took quite a while to compile. Although it will probably not compile any more, haven't been update. I think it was only for D1 as well. I think that was most templates so I guess that would mean the some of the semantic passes.

--
/Jacob Carlborg