On Friday, 27 July 2012 at 22:34:13 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
On Friday, 27 July 2012 at 19:04:07 UTC, Stuart wrote:
I would like to point out here that the example VB.NET code I just gave for lazy-populating a list of all files on a drive uses NO
recursion whatsoever.

It sure thing would. Just list your code to do so. Recursively scan all files on drive does involve stack or recursion.

I already *did* list my code. Check previous posts. And you're wrong - there are no recursive calls. I maintain a queue of pending directories.