I wonder if it may be the 105 net that operates HF packet under full
automatic operation. They have been there for many years and so they start
to think they have a right to the frequency.

I would suggest that it would be very unwise to be sending anyone any e-mail
telling them to stay off a frequency. It might actually backfire and cause
them and others to intentionally use the frequency much to the dismay of the
complainer.

Having said that, since the stations using automatic operation must operate
within tiny slivers of the band, it would be good amateur practice for
keyboarders and non automatic stations to not operate in those areas. I do
admit that I have difficulty remembering all these different frequencies,
band plans, preferences, etc.

The band areas for fully automatic operation:

"97.221 (b) A station may be automatically controlled while transmitting a
RTTY or data emission on the 6 m or shorter wavelength bands, and on the
28.120-28.189 MHz, 24.925-24.930 MHz, 21.090-21.100 MHz, 18.105-18.110 MHz,
14.0950-14.0995 MHz, 14.1005-14.112 MHz, 10.140-10.150 MHz, 7.100-7.105 MHz,
or 3.620-3.635 MHz segments."

For stations with semi-automatic operation (one of the two stations is under
human control), operation is allowed throughout the band segment for that
type of mode providing that the bandwidth does not exceed 500 Hz. If the
bandwidth exceeds 500 Hz, then even semi-automatic operation must be done
inside those narrow subbands, hence Pactor 3 operation must currently fit
into these slivers if semi automatic operation is used.