-

TrueTTY v2.50
TrueTTY — Version history | Downloads and Registration

A program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card.
Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31
(BPSK and QPSK), BPSK63, AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX), MultiFSK-16.
HF-PACKET and UHF-PACKET (AX25) are supported in KISS-TNC emulation
mode. SELFEC SITOR, AMTOR-ARQ (SITOR-A) and DTMF-code decoding is
also possible. No additional hardware is required. You only need a
transceiver and computer (Pentium-100 or better) with a sound card.
A simple circuit for PTT-control can be used. It is fast and
convenient to use with many macros for transmitting. Can integrate
with AALog logger.

Platform: Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP

-- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "obrienaj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>