No windows version, only linux.
There are plans for a live-cd, don't know now when
that will be available. Its all open source so you are
quite welcome to have a look. Its written in perl and
that runs on windows, the one obstacle is gMFSK that
will need to be replaced by something else. The short
answer is then: no, go ahead and give linux a try !

73 de Per, sm0rwo

http://mail.yahoo.com