snip
> I'd also like the digital 30m net to operate on different digital
> modes on different days of the week.
snip
> Jason Hsu, AA0II
> Cedar Rapids, IA

Jason, if you go to www.ips.gov.au , HF Systems, and look at the HAP
charts, you will find that 30m has excellent propagation in the
daytime, but it is a big 1000km diameter doughnut. If the stations you
want to talk to are in that range, then just a few watts will get through.

For me, that places VK3 and southern VK4 right in range. We've been
operating SSTV on 10138 and the results are excellent. See for
yourself at www.vk2qq.com

73 de Brad VK2QQ