This net was going along ok. I was copying both US and European
stations quite well. Then, one of the automatic unmanned QRM machines
came on. In this case it was Pactor, but could of been anything
really. There must have been an urgent message to get through, and the
entire internet was down. Clowns.
73 - N7OR

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien"