LOL big time.  I am a 2 finger typer.  Works gr8 for me 200+
countries later on digimodes.

Thanks to Andy, K3UK and Ristos', W6RK efforts with the digimode
clusters just got 4 more in the last few days.  You guys got a gr8
thing going...thanks.

As for typing...it's for court clerks and secrateries (SP?)not
hams.  We do best we can....I better not get started on this really
stupid subject.
73 Rich K2TFT

In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Ed Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bonnie,
>
>      Are you suggesting that we require a typing test to get a ham
license ? And what typing speed do you think would be needed to get
an entry level license ?

>   73- :) Ed KM9I
>
> expeditionradio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   ><Andy wrote><
> > Do we really need to know the type/speed of a ham's computer?
>
> Hi Andy,
>
> I would rather know what the other hams typing speed is.
> Mine is >70WPM :)
> What's yours?
>
> Bonnie KQ6XA
>

> Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to  Telnet://cluster.dynalias.org
>
> Other areas of interest:

discussion)

>         Ham radio   Craft hobby   Hobby and craft supply

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.