I have a Texas Insterment TI99-4a ( boy is that going back aways)!! or my abacus ( but it doesn't copy digital pictures very well...

Garrett
AA0OI

jhaynesatalumni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Maybe we cynics should start putting in other computer models as a joke.
How about "computer here is a PDP-8"   or "computer here is IBM 704"?
(Now that one could get you into an interesting talk about power
consumption!)

Garrett / AA0OI

http://mail.yahoo.com

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to  Telnet://cluster.dynalias.org