Is then the protocol that unless one specifies
Pactor II or Pactor III that one always means
Pactor I?

That would be helpful for me to know.  I was
wondering if I told someone Pactor that they
might be calling on II or III and I would not
hear them with a I-only setup.

Thanks!  doc

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e  http://bibleseven.com
Ham Links: http://bibleseven.com/hl.html

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to  Telnet://cluster.dynalias.org