Then perhaps you should relocate your site from

www.bandplans.com

www.ProposedBandPlans.com

so that no one is confused about the unmoderated and unofficial
nature of its contents. At minimum, your site should contain a
prominent disclaimer to this effect.

    73,

       Dave, AA6YQ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "F.R. Ashley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>       Date:    Jun 21, 2006 3:40 PM
>
>       This is not correct.
>
>       bandplans.com entries are all based on user's input. While
Bonnie has
>       inputted a lot of those, everyone else is welcome to submit,
too. Site
>       itself is not taking sides either way. The purpose is to
provide a
>       snapshot of what you can find on the bands. I'm looking
forward to all
>       of our submissions for entries that you think that are
missing.

>       73!
>
>       Risto, W6RK
>
>       Dave Bernstein wrote:
>       > http://bandplans.com would better be characterized as
the "keep new
>       > users' keyboard-to-keyboard QSOs out of the way of
automatic
>       > stations" list.
>       >
>       > 73,
>       >
>       > Dave, AA6YQ
>

>       I agree with Dave,  Look how much of the plan is from
WinLink and how much frequency they want.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM