Has anyone used the Saratoga Amateur Radio Products PSK31 with dxlab and
commander or with HRD? If so, what protocols have you been successful with?
I find the price very tempting but I have not been able to find details on
the product. I am interested in not only PSK but RTTY and CW for sure.

It appears they have two models now for 8 pin radios. One using a serial
port and a new one using a USB connection instead of the COM port.
Information or experience with either would be much appreciated.

73

Bob

KA5KXT