Personally, I dont trust a very small number of US or foreign hams to stick
with "good" "normal" or "decent" procedures.  I lived and traveled and worked
overseas for over 20 years so know from what I speak.  Its not so much Europe,
but often S America or parts of Asia that just do what they want, when they
want, and how they want, and to heck with everyone elses use of the bands.
Without regulartions, you have nothing to stand on to use to stop them.
I use CW a lot (90 percent or more) and certainly dont appreaciat some operator
coming up 1 KC from me with SSB talking to his or her cronies just down the
street, thus blocking out the majority of a DX band.  Legal yes!  Smart no! and
there is no way to stopthem from doing so.  Over here, we call it the "Not in
my backyard syndrome"  "There ought to be a rule that Ican do what I want - and
I dont care about others."  We also have the majority of the worlds hams.  Turn
us loose on the bands to do what WE want, and you wont like it.  One or two ops
can ruin the whole band for the majority.

Danny Douglas N7DC
ex WN5QMX ET2US WA5UKR ET3USA
SV0WPP VS6DD N7DC/YV5 G5CTB all
DX 2-6 years each
.
QSL LOTW-buro- direct
As courtesty I upload to eQSL but if you
    use that - also pls upload to LOTW
    or hard card.

moderator  [EMAIL PROTECTED]