Hey, Cecil........

I went to the link at the end of your message.  The site
seems a bit sparse.  I did learn of Soft Rocks a while
ago, but it memory serves, it seemed like the project
was sort of going into a sleepy mode.

Tell me where to look for specific thingies like pricing
for additional frequency bands,  any goals for power out
like perhaps 10 or 50 watts, development goals,
software/GUI,  typical ops.

I saw the subdirs that incuded articles but I'm looking
for what the info would be NOW.  Is there a specific
window through which orders can be placed, other
than what's shown on the site?

Where are all the units that have been sold?  If they're
on the air, sadly, I've never run across one.  I wonder
if my questions only show me to be a bit of a simple
"digital mushroom" or something?

Now, that said, if I missed something at the site I just
visited, forgive me.  I'm interested....

Howard W6IDS
Richmond, IN