From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Salomao
Fresco
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 2:46 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Movement toward open digital software?

Hi

That's my thought too!

If the time and energy used on the development of the many version available
were directed to only a few distro's, and make them more user friendly, i'm
sure that everybody would benefit from it and more and more people migrate
towards Linux.
It certainly would help to have Ham software that anyone with little knowledge
of Linux could install.

Regards

Sal
CT2IRJ