For  a standard PSK31 qso you could actually reduce this to 1 byte per concept.
(^STATION ^BRAG) could  easily be coded as '!''

For pskmail, which does not know what it will get an international word table
of some
18000 words codes words into 1 (most used) or 2 bytes.
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious = 'xP'.

Rein

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com

Announce your digital  presence via our DX Cluster telnet://cluster.dynalias.org

Our other groups:

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: