> Bill,
>
> What you have left is noisy HF.
>
> So this is the time to try PSKMail. Its only (ONLY???) 200 WPM user
> throughput but 100% error free and even under the very worst conditions, 25-50

WPM?  What is WPM?   Bytes per second is a fixed measure.   Assuming 5
bytes plus a space that's 6 bytes per word.  200 wpm is 1200 bytes per
minute?   Or 1200/60  120/6 or 20 bytes per second.  About 200 bits
per second.  That's not bad for HF but it looks like the PC-ALE
package is much faster.

Don't forget that since this is based on standard TCP/IP technologies,
it's easy to connect PSKmail to JNOS to Airmail to the rest of the
world..  They're all building blocks.

Hmmm.  Does the PC-ALE messaging talk TCP/IP standards?

I wonder if it would be possible to use PC-ALE to automatically send a
compressed bundle of UUCP Email...

Bill