Other folks would say "I just don't understand anyone would spend
thousand of dollars on radios, antennas, computers and other related
hardware just to exchange signal reports with someone you could more
easily talk to on Skype".

Other than keeping it non-commerical, we should avoid any attempt to
legislate content.

   73,

       Dave, AA6YQ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Ivey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> Like I have said before, the only way to solve this is to designate
a certain portion on each band just for this type of communications.

> I just don't understand anyone would spend thousand of dollars on
radios, antennas, computers and other related hardware just to pass
email.

> Joe
> W4JSI

Energía