Rick ...

99% of us took the code and don't use it. BUT that
said nothing wrong with thoes who are GOOD at and
enjoy the mode .... I myself love lissing to the guys
zipping along at 12-20 wpm even if i can only copy a
few letters in a row .... It's a neet mode and VERY
good when you have to pull things out of the  noise
.... Sometimes people just think old is not any good
... and to many CW is a old useless mode .....

Bruce
On 6 since 66

Your comment ....
"Like most things, there are always some extreme
examples that you could point to, but 99% of us are
not going to be doing QRQ CW. It took tremendous work
for me to even pass the 20 wpm CW test at the FCC
years ago. And not many hams today even know Morse
code at any speed, much less at QRQ speeds."

Be a PS3 game guru.