I corresponded with Chris N0UK about stealing his cgi that he uses to
create the very useful service for JT65A terrestrial users (and other
pages for MS/EME) . He was nice enough to offer to share his code with
me but I realized there was still too much work for a non-programmer
like me.  I don't have the C knowledge that would be needed, nor do I
have a whole lot of experience in creating cgi scripts.

I wonder though, would the type of page he has created at
http://www.chris.org/cgi-bin/jt65talk be useful to digitalradio
members looking for activity for other digital modes, not JT65 or
FFSK441?  The DX Cluster is getting little use these days and I do
take it down occasionally during thunderstorms.  Chris' concept would
reside on my web site's host server  not on my PC locally, so it would
be down less .  My web site has unlimited traffic limit and is high
speed.

If anyone has the requisite programming skills to create something
akin to what Chris has created, I would be happy to host it and
promote it via the email group.

There are other html post-get type of pages that collect DX cluster
spots, I'm looking to replicate the more interactive aspect of Chris'
service for the Olivia, Hell, Dominoex, PAx2 users at Digitalradio.

Andy K3UK