Here's what I have after hacking at it on and off for the last 2 hours or so:

http://www.electroblog.com:8090/drsked/drsked.php

The user list is not implemented yet, and there are a few things I want to
change (click on a call pops up a user bio window, rather than having all that
info on the line), but it should be usable as it is.

-Joe, N8FQ