Looks like we broke it!

On 4/25/07, Joe Veldhuis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Probably better to put it on your site (once it's finished of course).
The ad says it supports PHP, so that's most of what it requires right there.

Make a text file with a .php extension, containing the following line:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Upload it to you host and then open it in your browser. Two bits of info
on the resulting page are important:

1. the version of PHP, mainly if it's version 4.x or 5.x (my dev box runs
5.x, but I think the script will run on 4.x)
2. whether or not DBA support is enabled. It needs to be for the script to
work as it is written (it uses the Berkeley DB lib, specifically version
4.2)

Given that, it should be deployable without much effort.

-Joe, N8FQ

--
Andy K3UK
Skype Me :  callto://andyobrien73