>I think that PSK and RTTY are
>still number 1 and 2, JT65A appears to be number 3 followed by MFSK16
>and Hell.

I pretty much agree, though I've personally seen waaay fewer Hell QSOs
than Olivia.  I think Hell is fun, and I'd like to work it more.

I wonder if the lack of Olivia QSOs is due to folks just "skipping over"
the section of the band where Olivia's typically used.  On 20M, for
example, perhaps they look at the PSK activity around 14070-14074, then
jump up to 14079 to check on RTTY??  I know that I'm sometimes "guilty"
of this myself...

It's a shame, too, because Olivia is such a great set of modes.

I'm going to make a resolution to check the Olivia frequencies and call
CQ using Olivia 500/16 on 14075.5 every time I get on the air,

de Peter K1PGV