John Bradley wrote:

> The purpose of PSkmail is to give portable and mobile users a wormhole to
> the internet.
>
> 73,
>
> Rein PA0R
>

> I guess, from my point of view, PSK mail won't really take off until it is
> written for windows as well as Linnux.
>
> Despite the linnux user's best efforts, there are still a bunch of us
> windows users who have no interest in Linnux, having tried
> it briefly and found it too difficult to use, and are not prepared to climb
> the learning curve.
>
> Would be more than interested in beta testing a windows version, and
> prepared to dedicate a broadband internet connection  and a
> station 24/7 ........
>
> John
> VE5MU

Well Windows users have WinLink if they choose to use it.

As far as Windows vs Linux, I just installed MS Vista Premium Home Edition and
MS Office for Vista on my daughter-in-law's new computer and found it much
harder than installing Ubuntu Linux and Open Office...I like Open Office much
better than MS Office.

Walt/K5YFW