A disk that accepts more data.

In Nero terms, you can leave a CD "closed" (will not accept further
data) or "open".

Usually, music CD's are closed. Open disks are mainly used for data, as
music readers will get confused with such a disk.

Jose, CO2JA

-=

Andrew O'Brien wrote:
> I guess I need to learn what an "unfished"  CD is
>
> Andy K3UK
> www.obriensweb.com
> (QSL via N2RJ)
>

> On 9/11/07, Rein Couperus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> The key is that you need a CD which is 'unfinished'. I have not tried this,
>> but you could take a look at the puppy linux wiki. They claim you can even
>> save on the CD you boot from, provided it is unfinished.
>>
>> Rein PA0R

Participe en Universidad 2008.
11 al 15 de febrero del 2008.
Palacio de las Convenciones, Ciudad de la Habana, Cuba
http://www.universidad2008.cu