We can resolve matters among ourselves by including busy frequency
detectors and some form of QRL detector in unattended stations. Then
the remote operator could fulfil his or her responsibilities as
control operator for the unattended station, and we could all spend
more time operating, designing, and coding.

    73,

         Dave, AA6YQ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Roger J. Buffington"