In addition,

97.3(a)(22) Harmful interference. Interference which endangers the
functioning of a radionavigation service or of other safety services
or seriously degrades, obstructs or repeatedly interrupts a
radiocommunication service operating in accordance with the Radio
Regulations.

97.109(d) When a station is being automatically controlled, the
control operator need not be at the control point. Only stations
specifically designated elsewhere in this part may be automatically
controlled. Automatic control must cease upon notification by an EIC
that the station is transmitting improperly or causing harmful
interference to other stations. Automatic control must not be resumed
without prior approval of the EIC.

So, as you can see, harmful interference doesn't even need to be
willful or malicious.  It only needs to occur in order for the
automatic station to be ordered to cease operating.  Please note, this
resolves the situation where the automatic station argues that since
there is no control operator, then there can be no willful or
malicious interference.

Jim
WA0LYK