Hi Jose,

I wondered if there was some major misunderstanding here because Dave
has clearly been on the opposite side of the issue for years and has
posted on other venues as well as this one on the same subject.

As to the Winlink 2000 owners claiming there is no hidden transmitters,
I am not sure, but I would be surprised if they did take that position.

Verbal escalation is very unfortunate but sometimes occurs on these
internet discussions. The internet is not for those who are impatient
with understanding, since it sometimes takes many exchanges to
understand the different positions of those who post. If we were meeting
physically, many errors of this type would be easily corrected in a few
seconds.

I am glad that you are looking for the truth in all this because
hopefully that is what all of us are trying to do. Even if we might have
different perspectives on a given issue.