There is a huge difference between what one can call
 "emcomm" in the larger organizational sense, and
the actual service of providing 24/7 emergency access on HF.

Presently there are no manually operated stations providing
24/7 emergency access on HF. But, there are several
automatic entities and methods that do provide it.

Roger, it's time to put your money where your mouth is.

If you can provide such 24/7 access on HF with manually operated
stations, they do so now. Show us your volunteer operator
army on duty. Otherwise, your continued protests ammount to little
more than lip service.

Bonnie VR2/KQ6XA