Take a look at this map

http://winlink.org/positions/PosReports.aspx

I don't ZL3LL about 2000 miles south east of the big island of Hilo
had any internet connection to post this location update. nor did
any most of the hams all around Australia.

Yeah that's right, each and every one of them green pins on that map
is a ham. Now are you saying that they have no right to get on the air
while at sea?

Show us some of this "business-related" traffic.
I have never seen any at all pass my screen. Not any.

John, W0JAB